Google Analytics API User Data Policy for "Analytics Visitors" Client
Effective Date: 22 October 2019
“Analytics Visitors” (the App) is a downloadable software that runs on user’s LaMetric Smart Device and uses Google Analytics Application Program Interface (API) Services. You can find out more about the App at https://lametric.com/en-US/apps/analytics-visitors.
LaMetric Smart Device is a smart internet connected device with limited input and output capabilities that is capable of running LaMetric apps. You can find out more about LaMetric smart devices at https://lametric.com.
LaMetric Companion App is a downloadable software that runs on user's iOS or Android device and allows the user to configure his/her LaMetric Smart Device. LaMetric Companion App provides reach input capabilities for apps that run on LaMetric Smart Devices. You can find out more information about LaMetric Companion Apps at https://go.lametric.com.
The App, LaMetric Companion App and LaMetric Smart Device is developed by Smart Atoms Ltd. (LaMetric) – a company incorporated under the laws of the United Kingdom. You can find out more about Smart Atoms Ltd. (LaMetric) at https://lametric.com/en-US/about
How We Access Your Data
Smart Atoms Ltd. has obtained authorized client credentials for the App to access Google Analytics data via Google Analytics API Services. Smart Atoms Ltd. keeps these credentials confidential.
In order to access Google Analytics API Services, the App uses the following URLs:
How We Use Your Data
The App, while running on user’s LaMetric Smart Device, with the help from LaMetric Companion App is requesting the following Google user data
- Data associated with Google account
- the end user's email address – to let the App authenticate the user using OAuth authentication mechanism and display it in the companion app to help you identify connected account.
- Data associated with Google Analytics
- List of Accounts (id and the name of each Account, list of Properties (id and the name of each Property), list of Views (id and the name of each View) to let you pick one View in LaMetric Companion App.
- the number of sessions, the number of page views, the number of unique page views, the number of screen views, the number of unique screen views, the number of pages/visits, bounce rate, average time on a site, average time on a screen, the percentage of new visits, the number of unique visitors for specified period of time and per specified segment and filter.
How We Store Your Data
Data is downloaded via secure SSL connection. The data is not stored to device's persistent storage. The data does not leave your device. The data is immediately lost if LaMetric Smart Device gets powered off or user stops and deletes the App.
How We Handle Your Data
The data will not be transferred to others. The App will not use this Google data for serving advertisements. The App will not allow humans to read your data.
If you decide to revoke access of the App to your Google Account you may use “3rd Party Access” page of your Google Account located at https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions.
All notices required to be made to Smart Atoms Ltd. pursuant to this Policy may be made in writing to [email protected] or [email protected] Alternatively, you can send written requests by regular mail to the following address: 78 York Street, London, W1H 1DP, UK
Policy version 1.0