Google Calendar API User Data Policy for "Daily Agenda" Client
Effective Date: 8 October 2019
“Daily Agenda” (the App) is a downloadable software that runs on user’s LaMetric Smart Device and uses Google Calendar Application Program Interface (API) Services. You can find out more about the App at https://lametric.com/en-US/apps/daily-agenda.
LaMetric Smart Device is a smart internet connected device with limited input and output capabilities that is capable of running LaMetric apps. You can find out more about LaMetric smart devices at https://lametric.com.
LaMetric Companion App is a downloadable software that runs on user's iOS or Android device and allows the user to configure his/her LaMetric Smart Device. LaMetric Companion App provides reach input capabilities for apps that run on LaMetric Smart Devices. You can find out more information about LaMetric Companion Apps at https://go.lametric.com.
The App, LaMetric Companion App and LaMetric Smart Device is developed by Smart Atoms Ltd. (LaMetric) – a company incorporated under the laws of the United Kingdom. You can find out more about Smart Atoms Ltd. (LaMetric) at https://lametric.com/en-US/about
How We Access Your Data
Smart Atoms Ltd. has obtained authorized client credentials for the App to access Google Calendar data via Google Calendar API Services. Smart Atoms Ltd. keeps these credentials confidential.
In order to access Google Calendar API Services, the App uses the following URLs:
How We Use Your Data
The App, while running on user’s LaMetric Smart Device, with the help from LaMetric Companion App is requesting the following Google user data:
- Data associated with Google account
- the end user's email address – to let the App authenticate the user using OAuth authentication mechanism and display it in the companion app to help you identify connected account.
- Data associated with Google Calendar
- list of user's calendars (id and name of the calendar) – to let you pick one in LaMetric Companion App as well as display the name of the calendar on the screen of LaMetric Smart Device
- list of events from the selected calendar (event title, start and end time of each event as well as notification time) – to notify you about upcoming events according to notification settings, display progress indication for current event, remaining time to the end of the current event or time to the next event on the screen of LaMetric Smart Device;
How We Store Your Data
Data is downloaded via secure SSL connection. The data is not stored to device's persistent storage. The data does not leave your device. The data is immediately lost if LaMetric Smart Device gets powered off or user stops and deletes the App.
How We Handle Your Data
The data will not be transferred to others. The App will not use this Google data for serving advertisements. The App will not allow humans to read your data.
If you decide to revoke access of the App to your Google Account you may use “3rd Party Access” page of your Google Account located at https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions.
All notices required to be made to Smart Atoms Ltd. pursuant to this Policy may be made in writing to [email protected] or [email protected] Alternatively, you can send written requests by regular mail to the following address: 78 York Street, London, W1H 1DP, UK
Policy version 1.2