Effective Date: 22 November 2023
“Place Rating for Facebook” (the App) is a downloadable software that runs on a user’s LaMetric smart devices and uses Graph API - Facebook for Developers. You can find out more about LaMetric smart devices at https://lametric.com.
The App is developed by Smart Atoms Limited (LaMetric) – a company incorporated under the laws of the United Kingdom. You can find out more about Smart Atoms Limited (LaMetric) at https://lametric.com/en-US/about.
How We Use Your Data
The App, while running on the user’s device is requesting the following publicly available data: Place's rating. This data is used to provide you (Facebook Page Admin) the ability to display Place's rating on the screen of your LaMetric smart device.
How We Handle Your Data
The data does not leave the user's device. The data will not be transferred to others. The data will not be used for serving advertisements. The data is immediately lost if LaMetric Smart Device gets powered off or the user logs out or deletes the App.
How to Delete Your Data
Because the data are received on a user’s LaMetric Smart Device only, you can delete it by following two steps:
1) revoke access of the App to your Facebook account by removing “Place Rating for Facebook” from the “Business Integrations” page located at https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools&ref=settings
2) delete the “Place Rating for Facebook” app from the LaMetric Smart Device.
How to Contact Us with your Data Subject Access Requests
We value your privacy and your rights as a data subject. If you would like to exercise one of your data-related legal rights, including the right to erasure, please contact us:
– by regular mail to Smart Atoms Limited, 78 York Street, London, W1H 1DP, UK;
– by email to our data protection officer Oleh Naumko ([email protected]);
– by contacting our EU representative:
Lemberg Solutions GmbH
c/o Smart Atoms Limited
Am Sandtorkai 32, 20457
Please add the following subject to all correspondence: Smart Atoms Limited.
The reply will be sent within two weeks of receipt of the request. This two weeks deadline may be extended by 1 month if necessary due to the complexity of the request and/or the volume of requests.